The perfect addition to your Barbecue
Our tasty Barbecue Bits selection includes some of the best artisan Irish products we are proud to have on our shelves in Rialto.
* The Sea Hare Tamarind Sauce - A delicious Sauce from Cleggan, Co. Galway, lovingly made by Philippa and Sinead, just perfect with your Burger, Cheese Board and Cold Meats.
* Mossfield Farmhouse Cheese (180g)- Ralph Haslam has being farming at Mossfield, just outside Birr, since 1970 and in 1999 converted to organic farming. Enjoy his Cheese sliced or grated for the perfect topping.
* Scarlet for Yer Ma Hot Sauce - This Dublin native, made by Brian O'Neill is non-GMO, Low Salt, Gluten free, vegan and a tasty addition to spice up your Barbecue
* The Lodge Barna Mustard - With Brigid Brophy's background as a pharmacist it is no wonder that her Mustard's hit the mark - a little tastes a lot
* The Bretzel Bakery Brioche Buns (x4) Our Dublin 8 neighbours, The Bretzel - what can we say? Every good Burger should have one!
* Chef Sham Chili Ketchup - from the Mayor of Carrick-on-Shannon, proprietor of The Cottage Restaurant, this is a delicious handmade Sauce. Use as a dipping Sauce or on your Vegetarian, Chicken, Pork or Beef dish for a Chili kick with layers of flavour!
If you are planning on enjoying more than 4 Burgers why not add some extra Cheese, Burgers or Brioche Buns to your order? Add Rib Eye Steak Burgers from our neighbour Ennis' Butchers to your order and we'll have them ready for you.
A selection of the tastiest Irish artisan condiments to enhance your barbecue.
A selection of tasty Irish artisan condiments to set off your barbecue! Don't forget to add Rib Eye Steak Burgers from our neighbour Ennis' Butchers to your order and we'll have them ready for you.
Your OrderNow 14:10pm IST
No items in your cart.
Add items from menu below.